Sunday, January 4, 2015

Snow Bunny

  Today we planned to drive up to Lake San Isabel to take some photos.  We had to wait around for a plumber because our basement had flooded.  After lunch, we got on the road.  The snow was a lot deeper than I anticipated and we ended up getting stuck in a parking lot.  Thankfully, some kind people stopped and pulled us out.  Do you ever feel like the universe is conspiring against you?  Lately I feel like each step I take to get out of my rut; getting out of my house, forming new connections with people, and generally being more positive end up causing some debacle or catastrophe.  It's my job to shake it off and not let the negativity stick.  It's fucking exhausting, but I'll be damned if I let it stop me from moving forward and being happy.  I'm going to kick 2015's ass!
Just Peachy, Darling 1940s nordic sweater 1960s jeans
Outfit details:
1940s Nordic Cardigan: Swish Vintage
1950s white lace blouse: Ebay
1950s gold snowflake brooch: Estate Sale
Vintage Navy Gloves: Estate Sale
Deadstock 1960s Maverick Jeans: Vintage Treasures
Black Rabbit fur trim boots: Ebay
Happy Sunday!







7 comments:

  1. Love it! I imagine you have a large case at home full of brooches for every occasion. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely! I hear you--I am feeling very sluggish and out of sorts. Time to tackle some new projects and make an entrance with flair in 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cardigan! Fabulous photos, especially the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your outfit! Thanks for the wardrobe props

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is darling! The sweater is adorable!

    xoxo
    -Janey

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adore that sweater, it's so cute and the color is just about perfect on you! I may or may not be wishing I had one exactly like it in my wardrobe. ;) The inspiration pictures are too cute also. ❤

    xox,
    bonita of Lavender & Twill

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...