Sunday, December 9, 2012

All that glitters is gold (outfit #32)

I scored this adorable 1960s, green striped shirt waist dress at a thrift store.  The label says something like, "Jean Sutton Casual" but it's hard to read since it's starting to unravel.  My gold belt and clip-on starburst earrings were also thrifted, and my gold Sanita clogs are from ebay.  I loved finding this disintegrating brick alleyway.  Someone has randomly hand painted the bricks, but neglected to tuck point or fix the mortar, so I pretended to hold up the wall.  I hope someday they properly fix this wall, or my favorite trivia bar is going to collapse on its patrons! 
1960s Jean Sutton Casuals dress green striped shirt waist Just Peachy, Darling
1960s Jean Sutton Casuals dress green striped shirt waist Just Peachy, Darling
1960s Jean Sutton Casuals dress green striped shirt waist Just Peachy, Darling
1960s dress green striped shirt waist advertisement Just Peachy, Darling
Happy Sunday!




3 comments:

  1. Thanks! Yeah, I love wearing green.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the absolute perfect backdrop for a dress in that palette of cool, almost sea glass-ish greens and blues. You look so very, very pretty as always, dear gal.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...